JRRC vs. Glen Oaks
(this is a team hosted event)
Home meet vs Glen Oaks
League Meet vs. Glen Oaks at Johnson Ranch Racquet Club
Meet Time Schedule:
- Check-in between 6:30am and 7:00am
Warm-up schedule - please arrive at the blocks 5 minutes before your scheduled start time
- Level 2 - 7:00am to 7:05am
- Level 3 - 7:05am to 7:11am
- Level 4 - 7:11am to 7:18am
- Level 5 - 7:18am to 7:28am
- Level 6 - 7:28am to 7:40am
All timers need to be at their volunteer positions at 8:15 to
insure the meet starts at 8:30.
Meet Starts at 8:30am.
Order of Events:
- 6&Under Free Relay and Medley relays for all other age groups
- Freestyle (short 25/50 yard)
- Freestyle (long 50/100yard)
- Free Relays
Final Heat/Lane information will be posted on the Snack Bar Window (approximately during team cheer) and on the Race Information Board on the pool deck for all age groups 9 & older. (6&U, 7/8 report to Age Group Tents)
Medley relay teams will be posted in the Relay Tent in the morning. Please check back after team cheer for any changes to teams. Immediately following their age group's Butterfly events, 7/8 swimmers should report to their AGE GROUP TENT for Freestyle relays. All other swimmers 9/10 and up, should report to the RELAY TENT immediately following butterfly for Freestyle relays.
This meet will be available on Meet Mobile. For more information on how to use the Meet Moblie app for smartphones click here.
New to the team or to swimming?
- Review the Meet Guide! Tips on what to bring, what to expect, and other details!
Thank you to all team members for signing up for their volunteer jobs! Please confirm your shifts for the season by doing the following navigation:
- Meet & Events
- Click on the Reports tab
- Click on Job Signup Report for My Account
- Fill in the dates May 5, 2018 - August 1, 2018
- Click on Search
For questions regarding volunteer sign-up, contact Kristen Townsend at email@example.com