JRRC @ Elk Grove
(this is a team hosted event)
Conference Meet @ Elk Grove Piranhas
Location: Wackford Community Aquatic Complex 9014 Bruceville Rd. Elk Grove
Gates open at 6:30am for setup
Meet Time Schedule:
- Check-in between 6:30am and 7:00am
- Warm-up schedule - JRRC will warmup from
7:45 to 8:20 in 10 lanes
- Levels 2 and 3(combined): 7:45 to 7:52
- Levels 4 and 5(combined): 7:52 to 8:02
- Level 6: 8:02 to 8:20
- All timers need to be at their volunteer positions at 8:15 to insure the meet starts at 8:30
- Meet Starts at 8:30am
Order of Events:
- 6&U Free Relay/Medley Relay
- Freestyle (short 25/50 yard)
- Freestyle (long 50/100yard)
- Free Relay
Final Heat/Lane information will be posted on the Race Information Board on the pool deck for all age groups 9 & older. (6&U, 7/8 report to Age Group Tents)
Medley relay teams will be posted in the Relay Tent in the morning. Please check back after team cheer for any changes to teams. All swimmers should report to Relay tent immediately following their age group's Butterfly events for Freestyle relays.
This meet will be available on Meet Mobile. For more information on how to use the Meet Moblie app for smartphones click here.
New to the team or to swimming?
- Review the Meet Guide! Tips on what to bring, what to expect, and other details!
Thank you to all team members for signing up for their volunteer jobs! Please confirm your shifts for the season by doing the following navigation:
- Meet & Events
- Click on the Reports tab
- Click on Job Signup Report for My Account
- Fill in the dates May 1, 2018 - August 1, 2018
- Click on Search
For questions regarding volunteer sign-up, contact Kristen Townsend at email@example.com