SASO Otter LC Plunge
(this is a team hosted event)
This is a SASO hosted two day invitational. The meet is open to all swimmers (non high school.) All families should plan to attend to work at the meet. High school swimmers can also volunteer at the meet.
The meet will be held at Solano College.
VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS (please refer to the Team Handbook for details regarding volunteering at hosted meets). Click on Job Sign up (upper right corner) to select your desired time slot and position. FIrst come, first served.
- Beginner/Otter groups: 1 session per day that your swimmer is participating
- Junior 2/Senior 2 groups: 3 sessions, or 1 Manager role
- AGE/Junior 1/Senior 1 groups: 4 sessions, or 1 Manager role
QUESTIONS: Talk to your group coach about questions regarding the meet.
Snack Bar/Hospitality donations -
A sign up was created by the managers of the Snack Bar and Hospitality. We appreciate ALL donations to help keep the costs in those areas to a minimum.
Cash Donations: If you'd rather donate money than shop, we've got just the plan for you. For every $10 donated, you will earn a $5 coupon for use in the Snack Bar at the Otter Plunge. Simply sign up on the Snack Bar/Hospitality donation link and let us do the shopping for you.
- Cash/check donations: Bring your donation in a sealed envelope on deck with your name on the outside. You can give it to a Board member or Coach.
- PayPal donations; The link is included on the Snack Bar/Hospitality donation link site
- Please make sure to sign up for the cash donation on the sign up so we know who should receive a coupon(s).
Food Donations: Visit the Snack Bar/Hospitality donation link to see what is needed.
Questions: Please email SASO.EventChair@gmail.com