2018 Boilermaker Aquatics Early Bird Invitational (AGP & SR Team Qualifier)
IMPORTANT ROAD CONSTRUCION INFORMATION - Road Construction Information - There is a lot going on at Purdue University, and the meet host wants you to be aware of all potential delays due to construction and traffic. Please use this resource and share with athletes, parents, and spectators.
LOCATION: Boilermaker Aquatic Center, Purdue University - 355 N. Martin Jischke Drive -West Lafayette, IN 47907
If you should have any questions or concerns, you can contact Coach Tim on his cell.
Coach Lewarchick 630-809-6170
Coach Pearson 630-779-1925
FACILITY: The competition course is a 50 meter 8 lane pool with non-turbulent lane lines with a water depth of 9’ at the start and 4’ at the turn end. The competition course has been certified in accordance with 104.2.2C(4). The copy of such certification is on file with USA Swimming. Daktronics 2000 automatic timing system with touch pads, backup buttons and watches will be used to measure performances. There will be a 25-yard continuous warm-up area with lane ropes.
- Prelims Warm-Up 3:30pm / Start 4:30pm
- Prelims Warm-Up 7:30am / Start 8:30am
- Finals Warm-Up 5:00pm / Start 6:00pm
- Prelims Warm-Up 7:30am / Start 8:30am
- Distance Session Begins Immediately after the Preliminary Session
- Finals Warm-Up 4:00pm / Start 5:00pm
SCST will have a Team appearance, FRIDAY Swimmers wear your BLACK SC T-Shirt, SATURDAY Swimmers wear your BLUE SC T-Shirt, SUNDAY Swimmers wear your FAVORITE SC T-Shirt.
ALL SWIMMERS ARE EXPECTED BE IN THEIR SCST TEAM APPAREAL AND WEARING ONLY SPEEDO SUITS.
Swimmers traveling with the Team will be departing Norris Center Friday May 18th at 9:00am. Be at the Norris Rec Center before 8:45am.
SPECTATORS AND CONCESSIONS: Spectator seating is upstairs in the bleachers. Concessions are available for all sessions. This is a no smoking facility. As guests of the University, we would like to remind all participants and spectators to leave a clean facility at the end of the meet. It is important that all people attending this meet, whether swimmers, coaches, or spectators, treat this facility with the utmost care.
The following rules will be strictly enforced:
- Keep all trash picked up (swimmers and teams in particular)
- Do not go, or let children go, in unauthorized areas. This means any place other than the lobby, seating areas, or spectator’s restrooms.
- Due to USA Swimming insurance requirements Only swimmers, coaches, officials, and volunteers are allowed on deck.
- Boilermaker Aquatics will have security persons patrolling the deck and locker room areas. If any swimmer is caught abusing the building or facility, they will immediately be asked to leave the meet and will be barred from further competition. Damages incurred become the responsibility of the swim club of the violator.
- Friday Afternoon, all visitors should be careful about parking vehicles in restricted areas. After 5:00pm on Friday, most lots will become available and free throughout the remainder of the weekend.
- All paved and gravel areas are signed/posted for permit parking.
- Visitors may not park in A, B, or C spaces unless a parking permit has been purchased and displayed.
- Metered parking is available and visitors may purchase a day-pass for parking at the following website: http://www.purdue.edu/parking/permits/visitors.html
- Major road construction will continue on Purdue University Campus especially along State Street. All teams and visitors are strongly encouraged to plan ahead and observe the updated information posted at the following link: http://statestreetwl.com/the-project
ADMISSION: Spectators of all ages are welcome to attend competition. There is ample seating upstairs for all spectators. All persons 12 years and younger will be admitted for free, and those 13 years and older will be charged $8.00 per day or $20.00 for an all weekend pass.
- Meet packet
- Boilermaker Aquatics Early Bird Invite Psych Sheet
- Boilermaker Aquatics Early Bird Invite Session Report