12 & Under State Championship Meet
March 16, 2018 - March 18, 2018
March 16, 2018
2018 SC 12 and Under State Championships will be held at the Zeeland West High School (3390 100th Avenue, Zeeland MI 49464).
- Entry deadline is midnight on Sunday, March 4th. Since we have already completed our last meet for 12&U swimmers, please enter as soon as possible (MCSA Junior Cup results will be uploaded as soon as we receive them).
- To enter a particular event, the swimmer’s fastest time achieved between January 1, 2017 and February 26, 2018, must be equal to, or faster than, the “Q1” (State qualifying) time standards).
- A swimmer may only compete in events in which they have achieved a Q1 State Championship qualifying time during the qualifying period.
- $7.50 per individual event and $12.00 per relay
- $10.00 per athlete surcharge
- Swimmers can enter more than 6 events if they have achieved qualifying times. They will then have to "scratch down" to the entry limit before the meet begins. Our meet entry system won't allow you to enter more than 6 events, so please include a note on your entry if your swimmer would like to enter extra events. They should be sure to discuss their plans with Drew. Swimmers who over-enter will be charged for all events entered.
- This is a three day, prelim/final meet. The top 16 swimmers will swim again in the PM finals session. The 400 IM and 500 FR events are timed finals, with the Top 8 seeds swimming in the finals session and all others swimming in the prelims session.
- 200 FR Relay: Timed finals, all swum at the beginning of the Finals session Saturday PM.
- 200 Medley Relay: Timed finals, all swum after the Prelims session Sunday AM.