2018 SWIM-A-THON "Under the Stars!"
(this is a team hosted event)
14th ANNUAL SWIM-A-THON
Join us for swimming, music, food, fun, and fundraising for RAC!
MASTERS 5:00-7:00AM. All RAC Parents are welcome for this session!!
DEV BLUE/BLACK, AGE GROUP, AG ELITE and SENIOR Middle Schoolers Check-in 4:15 p.m.// Start 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
NAT, ELITE, SENIOR High Schoolers Check-in 6:15 p.m. // Start 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Swim-A-Thon is RAC’s primary fundraiser and an easy and fun way to fulfill your fundraising commitment. Your fundraising commitment is:
Development Groups: $150
Age Group and Senior: $200
National and Senior Elite: $250
Family Maximum Fundraising Commitment: $400
TWO EASY WAYS to raise money:
Sponsors: Own a business or know someone
who does? Contact Tracy Inall,
Corporate Sponsor Chair, at email@example.com to
sign up to become a corporate sponsor. If you have a lead, let
Tracy know so she can help coordinate and provide assistance if
needed. Sponsor levels begin at $200. Click for a copy of
Business Sponsor Letter
- Any corporate sponsors that you bring in count toward your fundraising commitment.
Family & Friends: Ask your family and friends to sponsor your child for either a straight donation or a per lap pledge (e.g. $.10 x 200 lengths = $20 raised). No amount is too small!
Click for our Family and Friends Letter
Our Goal is to raise $40,000. We rely on money raised through Swim-A-Thon to cover over 12% of RAC’s operating budget. Without these funds, registration fees would have to increase significantly.
All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law
Questions? Contact Tracy Inall – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are in need of volunteers for the Swim-a- Thon Committee and we encourage younger swimmer families to get involved with this fun-filled event that the swimmers absolutely LOVE. If you can help out or join the Swim-a-Thon Committee, please contact TRACY INALL at email@example.com, as soon as possible. Volunteers are needed to help make this event a success. There will be a sign-up on the website closer to the event.
Need help reaching your fundraising commitment?
Your help and participation are crucial in helping us reach our goal. You will find that it is extremely easy and fun to participate, promote, and manage the entire process. Everything is right inside your private team account.With our fundraising platform, you’ll be able to:
- Create unique personalized donor landing pages for your kids. Impress your donors - they will give more!
- Utilize the sample content, and add images for a unique and fun look. Creativity is recommended, but not required!
- Easily import or upload contacts, and send emails in just a few clicks. Increase exposure!
- Add offline donations for team administrator approval. Track every dollar raised with ease!
- View all donation details for your child[ren].
- View real-time progress towards incentive awards for your kids. Keep everyone focused and motivated!
BEGIN FUNDRAISING TODAY! CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!
- Sign in with your account.
- Click the blue "Help Video" icon to watch fundraising quick-start video, and download the user guide.
Once you are signed in, you will land in the Setup tab to begin setting up your fundraising efforts. You'll also see a series of other tabs where you will manage the entire process for your child[ren]. If you have more than one child on the team, click the pull-down menu to the right of the blue "Participant" title to select each. We’ve made it really easy to add pictures, fun icons, and individualized text for each child’s unique fundraising page! Remember to have fun setting up your account and promoting yourself fundraising efforts!
When logged in, remember please click the BLUE Help Video icon to get all of the tips and tricks for getting the most out of your fundraising efforts!