Valdez Torpedoes Swim Club 2018 Banana Meet
Under Sanction # _______________by USA Swimming and Alaska Swimming, Inc (ASI)
It is understood and agreed that USA swimming shall be free from any liabilities or claims for damages arising by reason of injuries to anyone during the conduct of the event.
HOST: Valdez Torpedoes Swim Club LOCATION: High School Pool, Valdez, Alaska DATES: March 30th and 31st 2018 MEET TIMES:
Warm-up Start Friday 2:00 pm 3:30 pm
Saturday 8:30 am 10:00 am
There may be a coaches and or officials meeting just prior to the beginning of the meet on Friday. FACILITY: Facility will adhere to USA Swimming Article 103 facilities standards. 25 yard pool, six (6) lanes with flow-thru lanes lines. Colorado electronic timing system with six (6) line display board, horn start, manual-digital watch back up. Computer placing and scoring. Pool depth at the deep end, 10 feet 6 Inches Shallow 3 feet 6 inches. This pool has not been certified in accordance with USAS 103.2.2c.
RULES: Current USA and Alaska Swimming rules apply. USA warm-up and warm down procedures will be followed. Host team will assign warm up lanes. The facility and building rules will be enforced. All events will be swum as timed finals.
1. A swimmer may enter a maximum of seven (7) individual events, excluding relays.
2. A swimmer may enter 3 events on Friday, up to four events on Saturday.
3. One relay entry each day!
4. The 500 Free and 400 IM will be exhibition events only and will not be scored, but will count against the event total for the day.
5. All entries must have a time submitted, NT are not allowed but coaches may enter a custom time.
Any swimmer entered in the meet, unaccompanied by a USA Swimming member coach, must be certified by a USA swimming member coach as being proficient in performing a racing start each race from within the water. It is the responsibility of the swimmer or the swimmers legal guardian to ensure compliance with this requirement! Coaches, please scratch those swimmers that you know will not be competing in the meet, or event as soon as possible to ensure a smooth flow at the Clerk of Course. Failure to scratch may result in an empty lane during the event. Slowest to fastest seeding will be used and all events will be timed finals. Deck Changes are prohibited
- Event File (For Import into TeamUnify/Team Manager)
- Meet Information
- Event List
- Results - pdf
- Results File (for import into TeamUnify/Team Manager)