STSC Chicagoland Championships (Qualifying Meet)
Due to renovations at the Norris Rec Center the event schedule will change for this meet. The meet will be held at St Charles North High School.
St. Charles North High School - 255 Red Gate Road, St. Charles, Illinois 60175
|Sessions||Location||Type||Warm Up||Meet Start|
|Session 1||North High School||Timed Finals||4:00-4:50pm||5:00pm|
|Session 2||North High School||Prelims||6:30-7:50am||8:00am|
|Session 3||North High School||Prelims||Not Before Noon||Not Before 1:00pm|
|Session 4||North High School||Finals||4:00-4:50pm||5:00pm|
|Session 5||North High School||Prelims||6:30-7:50am||8:00am|
|Session 6||North High School||Prelims||Not Before Noon||Not Before 1:00pm|
|Session 7||North High School||Finals||4:00-4:50pm||5:00pm|
THIS IS A POSITIVE CHECK-IN MEET. Check-in will close 20 minutes after warm-up starts prior to each session.
A NO SHOW POLICY WILL BE ENFORCED. Any swimmer not showing up for a CHECKED- IN event will be scratched from their next event. The National Scratch Rule will be in effect for the prelim/final format.
- All Friday night events are timed finals. The 500 Free and 400 IM heats at East will be swum fastest to slowest, alternating between girl’s then boy’s heats. All Friday night events at North will be swum fastest to slowest, but not alternating.
- 12 and unders and 13 and overs, where indicated on Friday night, will be swum together and awarded separately.
- Saturday and Sunday events offer a Prelim/Final format for 10 & under, 11 & 12, 13 & 14 and Senior Events. Preliminary heats will be swum in the morning with the top six 10 & under and top twelve 11-12, 13-14 and senior qualifiers returning for evening Finals. All Prelim heats will be swum slowest to fastest with the last 3 heats circle seeded. The 1000 Free will be swum as a timed final event and all swimmers will compete in the prelim session.
- 1000s will be swum fastest to slowest.
- All distance freestyle swimmers will be responsible for providing their own counters and timers.
- All relay events will be swum as timed finals. In any relay events with nine or more entries the top six seeds swim only in the finals session. In relay events with seven to nine entries, the slowest three seeds shall swim in prelims and all others shall swim in finals. In relay events with 6 or fewer entries, all will swim in finals only. Relays will be swum as the last events in preliminary sessions and the first events in the finals sessions per the order of events in the meet packet. Coached must turn in relay swimmer names to the Administrative Official prior to the start of the relay event.
For all 13 & Over events there is a MINIMUM of a National “A” Time Standard to be entered. 10 & Under and 11-12 events will require a MINIMUM of a National “BB” Time Standard to be entered.
- Each individual may enter 2 events on Friday and up to 4 events per day on Saturday and Sunday (3 Prelim-Final or Timed Final Events / 1 Relay). If the individual is entered in more than 3 events the entry will be made by the order of events starting with event #1 until the limit is satisfied. Each team will be limited to 2 relay entries per event.
- All events of 200 yards or longer may be limited in order to comply with timeline requirements. Every effort will be made to accommodate all swimmers. St. Charles reserves the right to swim their swimmers. Officials retain the right to limit participation in any event to achieve the required time line. Refunds will be issued in limited events. Deck Entries may be allowed at the Meet Referee’s discretion.
- Revised 2017 SCST Speedo Chicagoland Championships.pdf
- SCST Chicagoland Championships Eligibility Report 12.14.17.pdf
- Psych Sheet
- Relay Entries