March 9, 2018 (10:00 AM) - March 10, 2018 (04:30 PM)
February 28, 2018
Coaches (College Park HS)
Overnight swim Invitational and Team Bonding event at Roseville Aquatics Complex.
- Swimmers will be entered in 2 individual events per day and up to 2 relays per day.
- Swimmers will meet in the parking lot for a departure on bus at 9:00. School Administration will inspect Athlete Bags and speak to team prior to departure. Please ensure all prescriptions and over the counter items are included in the Field Trip Medication form or they will be collected prior to departure.
- Cost per Swimmer is $125; this includes Dinner Friday, Breakfast and Lunch on Saturday, Snacks & Drinks at meet, Hotel and Bus – This meet is optional so individual costs are not in Team Donation – Invitational Fees are covered in team expenses. Roseville contributions can be made on CP Booster Square Market. Website: https://squareup.com/market/collete-park-boosters
- Swimmers need to declare intent to attend the meet by Friday, February 23rd.
- Field Trip release form, District Medication form (Must have on file to have ANY Prescription or over the Counter Drugs with Student on trip) Athlete Code of Conduct & meet fees must be by turned in by Friday, February 23th.
- Hotel room assignments will be available on Friday, March 9th and will be assigned by the coaching staff.
- Roseville Invite Info 2018
- Roseville Athlete Code of Conduct 2018
- Roseville Field Trip Form
- Roseville Event Request
- Roseville Medication Release