RMSC January Invitational
(this is a team hosted event)
500 Free - 12 & Under closes at ; 13 & Over closes at
13 & Over sessions will be ALL positive check-in.
The first two events will close at and . Closing times for the remaining events will be and
There is a penalty to checking into an event and not swimming.
- Friday o Warm-ups: 4:20 PM – 4:55 PM Event Start:
500 Free & 400 IM:
Swimmers are responsible for providing their own timers and counters.
- 8-10 Year Old Events
- Warm-ups: 7:00 – 7:50 AM
- Event Start: 8:00 AM
- 11-12 Year Old and 12 & Under Events
- Warm-ups: 10:45 – 11:35 AM
- Event Start: 11:40 AM
13 & Over Events Warm-ups: 2:30 – 3:30 PM Events Start: 3:35 PM
13 & Over change
- all sessions are changed
10 & Under = WU , Start
11-12 = WU , Start
13 & Over = WU , Start
- 8-10 Year Old Events
- Psych Sheets
- Estimated Timeline
- Timer Sign Up
- Positive Check In
- Team Area: TBD
- Accessing Facility: Main Entrance
- Warm Up Assignment
This will be the first meet of 2018 this is an open meet and swimmers are encouraged to try new events.
Times achieved at this meet can be used to qualify for IMX (swimmers must declare their intent to swim IMX by the IMX deadline)
Meet Venue: Germantown Indoor Swim Center, 18000 Central Park Circle, Boyds, MD 20841
One 10 Lane 25-yard course will be used during each session. Warm-up / warm-down lanes will be available
throughout the meet.
Dates: January 19th-21st 2018
- A contestant may enter no more than three (3) individual events per day, and no more than six (6) individual events for the meet
- Friday distance events (500 Free) will be swum fastest to slowest, alternating girls & boys heats.
- The 400 IM will be swim fastest to slowest, alternating girls & boys.
- Swimmer must provide their own timer & counter for the 500.
- Swimmers must provide their own timer for the 400 IM.
- The meet director reserves the right to combine girls & boys events/heats in order to reduce timelines.
Positive Check In:
- Positive check-in will be required in events 200 yards and longer. Athletes who have not checked in prior to the specified time will be scratched from the event.
- The Meet Director will determine if positive check-in will be necessary for other events in order to maintain manageable timelines.
- Athletes who check into a deck-seeded event (positively checked in), have been seeded and fail to swim the event will be barred from their next scheduled individual event, unless excused by the referee before the event takes place.