IM Xtreme Games
This swim meet is open to all DC Wave registered swimmers 9-14 years old who have qualified by the deadline. Swimmers will compete at the age they are on January 26, 2018.
Eppley Recreation Center
College Park, MD
- 1:00 PM Warm-ups
- 2:00 Meet Starts
- Saturday &
- 6:30 AM 13-14 Warm-ups
- 7:40 AM 13-14 Meet Starts
- 12:15 PM 12 & U Warm-ups
- 1:25 PM 12 & U Meet Starts
- IMX Report with scores
- This report only lists those
swimmers who have met the qualifications to recieve points. They
have completed the necessary events for their age group:
- 9-10: 200 FR, 100 BK, 100 BR, 100 Fly, and 200 IM
- 11-12: 400 FR/500 FR, 100 BK, 100 BR, 100 Fly, 200 IM
- 13-14: 400 FR/500 FR, 200 BK, 200 BR, 200 Fly, 200 IM, 400 IM
- IMX Report without scores
- This report lists all swimmers aged 14 & under. This report does not include potential points but should be used to see what event(s) are missing in order to recieve a score.
- For more information about IMX, take a look at our December Newsletter, Page 2!
- For a list of events offered, and the order the meet will be swum in, please refer to the Meet Announcement below.
- All times must be achieved in one season and in one course.
- The qualifying standard will be a minimum of 1,800 points for all ages and genders.
- All swimmers MUST provide their own timer and counter for the 500 FR on Friday and a timer for the 13-14 400 IM on Sunday.
- 500 FR will be swim fast to slow.
- If the 12 & Under session is excessive, the session wil be split into 2 sessions: 11-12 and 9-10.