Age Group Seattle Open
- 50M - 100M Events: Swimmers must have achieved the current PNS "Silver" time standard for their age group (10&U swimmers must have a 11-12 Silver time)
- 200M - 400M Events: Swimmers must have achieved the current PNS "Gold" time standard for their age group (10&U swimmers must have a 11-12 Gold time)
- NT ("no time") entries are not allowed
ENTRY LIMIT: Swimmers may enter up to six (6) events, but no more than three (3) per day.
BONUS SWIMS: A swimmer entered in one (1) qualifying event may enter up to two (2) bonus events the same day, not to exceed the entry limits listed above.
- 50M Events will be pre-seeded and do not require positive check-in, no penalty for swimmers who fail to show
- 100M - 400M Events will be deck seeded requiring positive check-in by announced deadline in order to swim. Swimmers who fail to check in will be scratched without penalty. Swimmers who check-in but fail to swim will be disqualified from their next individual event.
HOST: Chinook Aquatic Club
LOCATION: Colman Pool, Seattle
SIGN-UP DEADLINE: Tuesday, May 29th @ 11:59 pm
- Meet Info - posted 5/24
- INDIVIDUAL ENTRIES - posted 5/30
- ESTIMATED TIMELINE - posted 7/18
- PSYCH SHEET - posted 7/18