CUKE - A - THON - NEW DATE!!!
CUKE-A-THON is back!!! This is a great event that supports both the swim team and families in need of assistance to participate in our great YMCA organization (including families that participate with the swim team). The swim and festivities will be on Saturday February 24th with prizes both on that day and weeks leading up to it!!!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!!
Sorry to be a day late with this! Below is the schedule for the Saturday’s CUKE-A-THON.
- 7:30-12:00pm @ MTY
- All Senior and Junior Groups from both TOM and MTY will swim 7:30-10:00am
- All Seniors will be expected to stick around and support the 12 and Unders with their CUKE-A-Thon (counting, support, cheering).
- We will offer double volunteer hours to those who participate in the assisting of running CUKE-A-Thon for the 12 and Unders.
- 10:00am-12pm @ MTY
- All Color Groups/Age Groups from both TOM and MTY
- Breakfast will be served at 9:30am
- The Bounce House and cotton candy machine will be available the entire time for the kids to have fun with!!!
- There will be tons of prizes for the swimmers who participated in returned filled out packets
- We will do the drawing for the day of Best Buy $200 gift card at the conclusion of the 12 and Under Session.
Head Swim Coach
Y-Spartaquatics Swim Club
Middle Tyger YMCA
Thomas E Hannah Family YMCA
The Y: We're for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.