SPEEDO SECTIONALS at Pleasant Prairie,
2018 Central Zone Section 1 Spring Championships
Hosted by The Lake Forest Swim Club
This meet is for Senior Level swimmers who have met the Speedo Sectional Qualifying times.
LOCATION: Rec Plex Aqua Arena, 9900
Terwall Terr., Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Entrance to the building for all Spectators, Coaches, Athletes, Officials, and Meet Personnel is located on the south side of the building - west entrance.
ENTRY FEES: Entry fee of $10 and $12.50 per individual event.
ENTRY PROCEDURE: All entries must be
submitted using the USA Swimming OME (online meet entry) system at
Payment method through OME must be Visa, MasterCard, American
Express or Discover. Entries are not considered accepted until
payment method is validated. A confirmation email will be sent upon
completion of your entries.
ENTRY LIMITS: Swimmers may enter as many events as they qualify for and may compete in a maximum of three individual events per day including time trials. A team may enter no more than 2 relay teams in each relay event.
BONUS EVENTS: Bonus events are permitted as follows (no Qualifying Standard for Bonus events):
1) Swimmers entering 1 individual event are permitted to swim 2 Bonus Events;
2) Swimmers entering 2 individual events are permitted to swim 1 Bonus Event;
3) Swimmers entering 3 or more individual events are not permitted to swim a Bonus Event.
4) The 800 and 1500 freestyle are not offered as Bonus Events.
PROOF OF TIME: All “Custom or
Override Times” must either be:
1) verified prior to the scratch deadline for that event; or,
2) “down-seeded” (written request required) prior to seeding the event. If the entry time is “down-seeded” the athlete may still compete; however, if Proof Of Time is not provided as specified AND the swimmer fails to achieve the minimum qualifying time standard, a fine of $100 will be assessed. All fines must be paid to the meet host(s) prior to the start of the following session. Fines not paid prior to the start of the final session of the meet shall be automatically doubled.
Thurs, 8 March
Meet Warm-up: 3:30-5:00 pm
Timed Finals: 5:00 pm
Fri/Sat/Sun, 9-11 March
Preliminary Heat Meet Warm-up: 7:00-8:45 AM
Preliminary Heats Meet begins at 9:00 AM
Championship Finals Warm-up: 4:30-5:45pm
Championship Finals Meet Begins at 6:00pm
Reminder: Daylight Savings Time begins on Sunday, 11 March, 2:00am.
REGISTRATION and DECK ACCESS: Team Registration and Credential pick-up will be open Thursday, March 8th, 2:00pm-7:00pm and Friday, March 9th, 7:00am-9:00am. Contact the Meet Director to request Registration at other times. Deck access is restricted to participating athletes, coaches, volunteers and working officials. Official meet credentials must be displayed on deck at all times. There is a $10 replacement fee for lost credentials.
SPECTATOR ADMISSION and HEAT
SHEETS: Spectator seating will open 90 minutes
prior to the scheduled start of each session. (Ages 10 & under, no admission charge)
Thursday Admission: $3.00 Fri/Sat/Sun Admission $6
Heat Sheets $3.00/session