Strawberry Seals @ Novato Riptide
(this is a team hosted event)
This Saturday 6/16 is a HOME Meet...Yippee!!
- Team meeting at 7:15am, Warm-up is at 7:30am
- Bring WARM clothes to throw on after warm-ups
- If you are not warming up please be at the pool by 7:45am
- The National Anthem will be sung by one of our swimmers
Relay Information: We have a lot of relays this meet. Your swimmer may not be used to being in a relay, so we need the parents help. If you have "REL#" on your heat sheet then your swimmer is in a relay.
- Medley Relay - This is the first event - If you are in the 8 and under Medley Relay (Event#1) please line-up under the line-up tents at 8:15am
- 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-18 Medleys (Event# 2-5) at the blocks at 8:20am
- Free Relay - This is at the end of the meet. (Event #56) - 8 and Under Free Relay line up under the line-up tents at the start of the 13-14 IM (Event #52)
- 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-18 Free Relay (Event # 57-60) at the blocks at (Event# 56)
Parking: You must have a parking permit or park in the free lot near the sports fields.
Volunteers: Please pick up your name badges at our check-in table at 7:45am. See below for additional check-in times for Timers, Officials and all Judges.
- Stroke and Turn Judges: Check in with the Ref at our Computer Desk at 8:10am
- Relay Judges: Check in with the Ref at our Computer Desk at 8:10am
- Timers (1st half) : Check-in with our head timer at 8:10am
- Timers (2nd half): Check-in at the break, after backstroke
- Timesheet/Officials Runners (1st half): Check in with myself at our Computer Desk at 8:10am
Team Seating and Tent Set-up:
- We recommend setting up your tents and chairs in the grassy area behind the pool.
- This grassy area is away from the pool. We do have loud speakers pointed out there, but swimmers and their families are encouraged to LISTEN CLOSELY for event numbers so they don't miss their races!
- Additionally, please remember parents and other spectators should not be behind the blocks.
Snack Bar/Merchandise: We are going to attempt to take credit cards. With no service at the pool I have do authorization forms that can be filled out and you will be charged at the end of the meet. However we prefer cash or check.
Remember swim meets are fun and a time to support and cheer for one another. We ask that we show our Riptide spirt and root for our fellow swimmers.