2018 Masters Spring Registration
NAAC Masters is a year-round program designed for those 19 years and older who would like to use swimming and the guidance of a knowledgeable coach to enhance fitness.
The 2018 Spring session will begin and run through . Practices will be evenings, as well as Saturday mornings. We will try to hold as many practices in the Lejeune Pool as possible but there is always the chance that we might need to utilize one of the other facilities on campus.
Registration is now
open. Registration is an electronic process using a link on
the club's home page. The fee for the Fall session is $350
and paid by credit card. All who register must be members of
U.S. Masters Swimming before their first practice. You can
take care of this through the U.S. Masters registration website
Though the primary purpose of the NAAC Masters program is stroke improvement and fitness, there is a competitive component. The coaches will keep the swimmers informed of meets in the local area and facilitate the entry process for those interested.
Megan Reiter is the NAAC Masters Lead Coach. Here is a little background on Megan:
ASCA Level 1
- 3 time finisher, Great Chesapeake Bay Swim
- 9-year assistant coach, 1 year head coach, Bay Ridge Marlins
- 3-year member and captain, Loyola University Maryland Club Swim Team
- 4-year member and captain, St. Mary's High School Swim Team
- 12-year member, Naval Academy Aquatic Club
- B.A., Loyola University Maryland, Speech-Language Pathology
- M.A., Expected 2017, University of Maryland, Speech-Language Pathology
If you have any questions, please contact Hilary Yager, NAAC’s Head Swim Coach , via e-mail.
Practice Schedule (subject to change)