JUNIOR OLYMPICS BLUE DIVISION
This meet is the mid-level Championship meet for Michigan Swimming, and marks the second of four weekends of Michigan Championship meets to conclude the Short Course Season: District, Junior Olympics, 12 & Under State Championships and 13-14/Open State Championships.
Please download, view or print the 2018 Junior Olympics Meet Information for all the details, including warm-up times, event order, qualifying times and the pool address.
PCC JO ENTRY 3.0 (2/25/2018)
SPECIAL NOTES ON ENTRIES:
- This meet entry, along with other championship meets, will be submitted through a different entry system that we typicaly use. Your coaches will transfer this entry to the other system by hand. Due to this hand transfer, we will send a email confirmation out to attending athletes after the entry deadline. When that occurs, please double-check your events to make sure we didn't mess something up!
- If you would like to be entered
at your best times from high school season, you need
- Type your best time and the meet/date it was swum in the "notes" area on the entry page.
- Submit your official "proof of time" to your coaches via the online form, link below. Proof of time is specific; it must be a hytek meet manager backup file from the meet or a pdf listing of the full meet results. Top times lists, meet mobile screenshots, and results showing just one team will NOT be acceptable. Your high school coaches should be able to provide you with these files electronically if you give them enough time!
- Click here for the PROOF OF TIME SUBMISSION FORM.
Athletes entering this meet may only swim events in which they have achieved a Q2 Qualifying Time (Junior Olympics) but have not yet achieved the Q1 (State Championship) qualifying time.
Athletes who achieve new Q2 times at the District Championships may enter this meet... please make sure to add your new events (check box) and entry times if they don't show up (Notes box).
Athletes, Please make sure to talk with your coaches if you have questions.
Entry fees for this meet are $8 per event + $5 per athlete. Athletes entering this meet will recieve a 2018 PCC Championship Team shirt at or before the meet (same shirt as District Meet).