QSS IMR/IMX Challenge Meet
(this is a team hosted event)
Online Entry: https://ome.swimconnection.com/meets/2316
Location: Morgan Hill Aquatic Center, 16200 Condit Road, Morgan Hill, CA
From the North: Exit Hwy 101 on Tennant and turn left onto Tennant. Continue .33 miles to Condit Road and turn left. The Aquatic Center is .11 mile ahead on your right.
From the South: Exit Hwy 101 at Tennant and turn right onto Tennant. Continue .11 miles to Condit Road and turn left. The Aquatic Center is .11 mile ahead on your right.
Course: 25 yards x 50 meter outdoor pool with up to 16 (25 yard) lanes available for competition. An additional 6 lanes, 25 yard pool will be available for warm-up/cool down throughout the competition.
Time: The Meet morning sessions will begin at
9:00AM each day with warm-ups from 7:30AM to 8:45AM each day. A
special warm-up time for 8 and under athletes only will be held
from 8:00AM to 8:45 AM in the warm-up/cool down pool.
The Afternoon session will begin 1 hour after the morning session finishes, but not before 12:30pm. Afternoon session warm-ups will begin immediately after the morning session finishes.
• Current USA and Pacific Swimming rules and warm-up procedures will govern the meet. A copy of these procedures will be posted at the Clerk-of-Course.
• All events are timed finals.
• All events will swim fast to slow.
• 13 & Up athletes may compete in a maximum of five (5) events per day.
• 12 & under athletes may compete in one (1) session per day and in a maximum of three (3) events per day.
• All athletes ages 12 and under should complete competition within four (4) hours.
• Entries will be accepted until the number of splashes exceeds the estimated time line, per the “Four-Hour Rule,” based on the athletes age and gender.
• If local conditions warrant it the Meet Referee, with the concurrence of the Meet Director, may require a mandatory scratch down. Immediate cash refunds will be made for any mandatory scratches.
• All coaches and deck officials must wear their USA Swimming membership cards in a visible manner.