(this is a team hosted event)
Who: All ages
When: April 20-22, 2018
Where: Jeff Rouse Swim and Sports Center
Warm Up on deck times:
Saturday & Sunday AM: 7:35am
Saturday & Sunday PM: Not before 12:45pm
The Jeff Rouse Swim and Sport Center provides 2 indoor pools and supporting amenities including hospitality and concession stand.
• Eight lanes, 50-meter competition pool, 12 feet deep at the start end and 6.7 feet at the turn end; overflow gutters with non-turbulent lane markers.
• Indoor 6 lane 25 yard pool for continuous warm-up, cool-down.
• Non-Turbulent Lane Markers in both pools.
• Competitor Starting Blocks, CTS6 with automatic and semi-automatic timing, backup Dolphin wireless stopwatches.
• Spectator seating for 700 plus.
• The competition course has been certified in accordance with current USA Swimming Rules and Regulations, Article 104.2.2C (4). The copy of such certification is on file with USA Swimming.
All 12 & younger swimmers will swim in the morning sessions on Saturday and Sunday.
• All 13 & older swimmers will swim in the afternoon sessions on Saturday and Sunday
• Friday’s afternoon session will include swimmers 9 & over.
• Depending on the number of entries, chase starts may be used at the discretion of the referee.
• All events will be timed finals.
General Warm Up:
Friday’s session: Warm-ups at 5:00 PM; competition starts at 6:00 PM
• Morning sessions: Warm-ups at 7:50 AM; competition starts at 9:00 AM
• Saturday and Sunday afternoon sessions: Warm-ups not before 1:00 PM; competition starts not before 2:10 PM.
• Lane assignment and warm-up times for individual clubs will be posted on the Poseidon website no later than Tuesday, April 17, 2018, and will also be emailed to the contact person of the participating clubs.
• If the morning session runs late, afternoon warm-ups will begin immediately after the morning session ends.
• Depending on the number of entries, the meet director reserves the right to change the start time and format of warm-ups. Teams will be notified not later than Tuesday, April 17, 2018.
As always, we want to dress like a team, so please try to wear your Light Blue Poseidon shirt on Saturday and your Navy Blue shirt on Sunday.
Awards will be given to each heat winner, all age groups.