When: July 13 - 15, 2018
PLEASE sign up to help time. Use this link to sign
Friday AM Session on deck time 7:30 am
Friday PM Session on deck time 11:55 am
Saturday AM Session on deck time 6:55 am
Saturday PM Session on deck time 11:50 am
Sunday AM Session on deck time 7:20 am
Sunday PM Session on deck time 12:45 pm
Facility: The Jeff Rouse Swim and
Sport Center provides 2 indoor pools and supporting amenities
including hospitality, a swim shop, and concession stand.
• The 50-meter competition pool with bulkhead offers a total of eight 50-meter competition lanes
with a depth of 6’ 6” to 12’ 6” from end to end. Competition lanes are a minimum of 8’ 6” wide.
• Indoor 6 lane 25-yard pool for continuous warm-up, cool-down.
• Non-Turbulent Lane Markers in both pools.
• Competitor Starting Blocks, CTS6 with automatic and semi-automatic timing, backup Dolphin
• Spectator seating for 700 plus.
• The competition course has been certified in accordance with current USA Swimming Rules and
Regulations, Article 104.2.2C (4) The copy of such certification is on file with USA Swimming.
• All Events will be timed finals.
• 12 and younger swimmers will swim in the morning sessions
• 13 and older swimmers will swim in the afternoon sessions
• Chase starts may be utilized at the discretion of the meet referee.
• Morning sessions: Warm-ups at 7:00am; Friday competition
starts not before 8:20am. Saturday and Sunday – not before
• Afternoon sessions: Warm-ups not before 11:00am; competition starts not before 12:20pm.
• Distance session (800 Free): The pool will be opened for 15 min. of open warm-ups immediately following the finish of the afternoon session with competition starting 5 min. thereafter.
o The approximate start time for the distance sessions will be posted on the RAYS website, no later than Tuesday, July 10, 2018, and will also be emailed to the contact person of the participating clubs.
o The distance session will start no earlier than the estimated times.
Individual events will be scored and awarded medals 1st through
3rd place and ribbons 4th through 16th place.
• 10 and under events will be awarded as 9-10 and 8 and under.
• 13 & over events will be awarded as 13-14 and 15 & over.
Summer Award T'shirt:
Order your Summer Award T-shirt on line here: http://sportfairusa.
Cost $22.00 The store will be open now through Midnight on July 4th.