Pacific 10 & Under Short Course Championships 2018
(this is a team hosted event)
Online Entry: https://ome.swimconnection.com/meets/2058
Location: Sunnyvale Swim Complex @ Fremont High School, 1279 Sunnyvale Saratoga Rd, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
From Highway 280, exit N. De Anza Blvd. (Sunnyvale-Saratoga Ave.), travel north on Sunnyvale-Saratoga Ave until it reaches Fremont Ave. The pool is between the school’s main entrance and the football field. There are two parking lots. Parking lot in the front of Fremont High School will be held for meet officials and swim coaches. A second larger parking lot (with solar panels) for participants is available on the west side of the school campus off Fremont Ave.
Course: 25 yards x 50 meter outdoor pool with up to 10 (25 yard) lanes available for competition. An additional 15 lanes will be available for warm-up/cool down through competition.
Time: Warm-ups 7:00-8:15 AM. Meet begins at 8:30 AM
• Current USA and Pacific Swimming rules and warm-up procedures will govern the meet. A copy of these procedures will be posted at the Clerk-of-Course.
• Athletes may register for as many individual events for which they qualify, but will be required to scratch down to FOUR (4) events the day of the meet.
• Athletes may compete in a maximum of FOUR (4) individual events, plus up to TWO (2) relays. An athlete may ONLY compete in one (1) Free and one (1) Medley relay.
• All events are timed finals.
• All events will swim fast to slow.
• If local conditions warrant it, the Meet Referee, with the concurrence of the Meet Director, may require a mandatory scratch down. Immediate cash refunds will be made for any mandatory scratches.
• All coaches and deck officials must wear their USA Swimming membership cards in a visible manner.
• All athletes entered in the 500 Free will need to provide their own lap counters.