Boys - SAL League Championships
PLEASE EDIT YOUR COMMITTMENT FOR THIS EVENT ONLY IF REQUESTED TO DO SO BY A COACH.
This meet is the BOYS SAL League Championship Meet (aka "A" Champs). To be invited to this meet a swimmer must have a time that ranks them in the "Top 18" for that event across the league. This is a big honor and it is expected that all swimmers who qualify for this meet will attend.
The SAL League is the host of this meet, it is sanctioned by USA Swimming:
Kirk Pool/Tom Gola Arena
1900 W. Olney Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19141
12:15 pm - Doors Open
12:45 pm - Warm Up begins
2:15 pm - Meet Start
In order to determine the rankings within the league, please note the following:
(1) Coaches need to know availability and committment to this meet by January 18, 2018. If there is no declaration by that time it will be assumed that the swimmer is not attending.
(2) Each swimmer can select up to 3 individual events to participate in. There is no charge to enter events for this meet. Please reference the SAL website and the "Top Times" report to help with event selection.
(3) Relays will be decided by the coaches once swimmer attendance is confirmed.
(4) The league seed meeting will be held on January 22nd. After that date coaches will inform swimmers who have made the cut off for this meet.
If you have any questions regarding registration for this meet, click on the "Contact Us" button on the left side menu and someone will follow up with you.
Additional information, including parking at LaSalle University is attached below.
- MA Swim SAL league championship announcement 2018 Final 01 2018.pdf
- 2018 SAL Waiver for Championship Meet.pdf
- LaSalle Parking.pdf
- warm up/volunteer info