Howard Jones Memorial Age Group Open
The Howard Jones Memorial Age Group Open is a great ABC Meet for our age group athletes. This meet is for all PAC swimmers in Bronze, Silver, Gold and High School groups and will be a great last invitational to make State times.
Elite Groups and Crossover Groups may enter select events if you are in need of a cut.
Here are some notes on changes for the meet this year:
- 10&U morning sessions on Saturday & Sunday
- OPEN afternoon sessions on Friday-Saturday-Sunday
- Four (4) Individual Entries per athlete per day
- 25Y pool available during OPEN sessions for continuous warm-ups
- Time Trials on Sunday afternoon - up to two (2) entries per athlete
Timed Finals: 60 Min after conclusion of AM sessions * Start Time TBA
The Indoor 25Y pool will be available for warm-ups/warm-downs during the PM OPEN sessions of competition
Meet Information- New 5.16.18
PAC Individual Entries
PAC Entry Fees without PAC surcharge