Southern AB Provincials
WHAT: Southern AB Provincials
WHEN: February 24+25, 2018
WHERE: Repsol Sports Centre, 2225 Macleod Trail South, Calgary (AB)
- AG1, AG2 and AG3 swimmers with a PROVINCIAL time standard in any single event.
- age categories:
- girls - 10&under, 11, 12, 13, 14+ over
- boys - 11&under, 12,13, 14, 15+ over
- Females age 14 & over and males age 15 & over are de-qualified from any event in which they have achieved the female 15 & over or male 16 & over championship standard.
- Session 1: warm-up @ 7:30AM / start @ 8:30AM
- Session 2: warm-up @ 3:30PM / start @ 4:30PM
- Session 3: warm-up @ 7:30AM / start @ 8:30AM
- Session 4: warm-up @ 3:30PM / start @ 4:30PM
- must meet ONE provincial standard to enter the meet
- swimmers can enter up to eight (8) individual events, swimmers may enter any 50m, 100m or 200m event.
- Swimmers who have achieved a provincial time standard in an event 400m or longer may enter any event 400m or longer. Events 400m or longer are only open to females age 11 & over and males age 12 & over.
- all events are timed finals, there are NO FINALS at this meet
Please discuss whether this meet is appropriate for your swimmers with your coach. Swimmers might be attending better opportunities in the next few weekends after this meet.