Age Group State Championship
(this is a team hosted event)
The Illinois Age Group State Championship Meet will be held March 15-18 at the Rec Plex in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (9900 Terwall Terrace, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158). The format of this meet is unique in that the prelims session will be run in two pools. Qualifying times - click here.
Timers - We have been asked to time 2 slots for the Friday AM session (2.5 hours) and 1 slot for the Friday 10&Under session (2 hours). Parents that volunteer for one of these slots will have free admission for the day. Please click here to sign up and check-in at the volunteer table when you arrive for the meet to get a bracelet for deck access. Thursday swimmers must provide their own timer and counter.
- Thursday Distance Events (Ages 11-14) - Warm Ups 4 PM / Meet Start 5:30 PM
- Fri / Sat / Sun Prelims (Ages 11-14) - Warm Ups 7 AM / Meet Start 9 AM
- Fri / Sat / Sun Finals (Ages 11-14) - Warm Ups 4 PM / Meet Start 5 PM
- Fri / Sat / Sun 10&Under Session - Warm Ups 12:15 PM / Meet Start 1:30 PM
- All qualifiers are expected to attend. Swimmers may swim a maximum of 7 individual events plus relays.
- 10&Under Events are timed finals
- All 11-12 individual events are prelim / finals except the 500 free and 1000 free which will be timed finals with the fastest seeded heat swum in finals.
- All 13-14 individual events are prelim / finals except the 500 free, 1000 free, 1650 free and 400 IM which will be timed finals with the fastest seeded heat swum in finals.
- All Relays will be timed finals with the fastest seeded heat swum in finals.
- Please be sure to read through the meet packet
Meet Website - click here
Webcast - click here
The registration deadline is Monday, March 5 at midnight.
- Meet Packet
- AG State Qualifiers - 3/4/18
- Psych Sheet
- Timeline - use as a guide
- Meet Entries - 3/15/18