HURRICANE L.C. INVITE
WARM-UP PLAN FOR SUNDAY!Deck access:Warm up start:Warm up end:(50 minutes)Assignments:
Lanes 6&7: RIPT: 87 swimmers
First 25 min, OPEN for general warmup to anyoneSecond 25 min, OPEN for starts
The timeline is also posted. Be sure to look for Sunday morning's timeline.
Please print your own programs!
If you have any questions, please contact your swimmer's lead coach.
IMPORTANT ROAD CLOSURE INFORMATION:
- Beginning 10 p.m. Fri, May 18, the access out of downtown from 12th St./4th Ave. to SB I-35W and from NB I-35W to 5th Ave. S/E. Grant St. will be closed until 5 a.m. Mon, May 21
- 12th St./4th Ave. to SB I-35W Detour: 3rd Ave. in downtown to 4th St.
- NB I-35W to 5th Ave. S/E. Grant St. Detour: 3rd St. (exit 17C)
- The ramp from NB I-35W to WB I-94 will close Fri, May 18 through fall 2021
- Detour: Hwy 62 to Hwy 100 to Hwy 55
- Stevens Ave. between 38th St. and 39th St. is now closed through mid-August
I-94 East Metro (Woodbury to St. Paul)
- Beginning 8 p.m. Fri, May 18, EB I-94 will have lane and entrance/exit ramp closures between Mounds Blvd. and Hwy 120/Century Ave. until 7 a.m. Sat, May 19. Note: At least every other ramp will remain open at all times.
- Beginning 8 p.m. Sun, May 20, WB I-94 will have lane and entrance/exit ramp closures between Hwy 120/Century Ave. and Mounds Blvd. until 5 a.m. Mon, May 21
I-94 Minneapolis to Brooklyn Center
- Beginning 10 p.m. Fri, May 18, both directions of I-94 will be closed from I-35W to I-394 and both directions of Hennepin Ave/Lyndale Ave. will be closed from Dunwoody Blvd to Oak Grove St. All roads and ramps will reopen by 5 a.m.Mon, May 21
- View WB I-94 Detours Map (PDF)
- View EB I-94 Detours Map (PDF)
- View Hennepin Ave/Lyndale Ave. Detours Map (PDF)
- The ramp from WB I-94 to Hwy 55 is now closed through June
- Detour: WB I-94 to WB I-394 to NB Hwy 100 (PDF)