STAR L.C. INVITE
This is a long course outdoor meet in Highland Park hosted by Star Swim Team.
Meet Location: Highland Park Aquatic Center, 1840 Edgcumbe Rd., St. Paul , MN 55106.
Directions: From 94; Exit on Snelling Ave., South on Snelling Ave., Left on Montreal, Right on Edgcumbe., Pool is on the Left Facility: 8 lanes, 50 meter outdoor pool with lanelines and backstroke pennants. Slanted Starting blocks are 24 inches above the water surface.
- Morning warm-up sessions (12&U) on both days will start at 6:45 AM, warm-up session will end at 7:50 AM and the meet will start at 8:00 AM. Arrive on deck by 6:30 a.m.
- Saturday afternoon session (13&O) swimmers should arrive on deck no later than 12:00 noon.
- Sunday afternoon session swimmers should arrive on deck no later than 11:00 a.m.
THINGS TO BRING:
- portable chairs
- dark tinted or mirrored goggles
- hats to protect from the sun
The coaches will set up one 10x10 team tent for the swimmers. If anyone is able to bring an additional tent to set up for the swimmers, please let coach Amy know (email@example.com). Parents should also plan to bring their own seating. It looks to be a hot, sunny weekend of swimming!!!
PARENTS SHOULD PRINT THEIR OWN PROGRAMS. NO PROGRAMS WILL BE SOLD AT THE MEET!
FIND YOUR SWIMMER'S EVENTS IN THE PROGRAM AND BE SURE THEY KNOW THEIR EVENTS, HEATS AND LANES.
- STAR June 16-17, 2018 Invite.pdf
- sat am program 6-12.pdf
- sat pm program 6-12.pdf
- sun am program 6-12.pdf
- sunday pm 6-13.pdf
- Star Timeline.pdf