LOWER MAINLAND REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
All Swimmers must have achieved the 200 IM standard at a sanctioned competition for entry into competition. Proof of time required.
400 FR & 400 IM standards are 2016-2017 BC A standard. This standard is required to swim the 400 FR/ 400 IM at LMR Champs. NT's are not permitted for any event. Proof of time required.
- Swimmers with Tier 1 standards are de-qualified by event.
- Swimmers with a Tier 2 standard are de-qualified by event
- Swimmers with 3 or more Tier 2 standards are de-qualified from the competition.
Swimmers are limited to 6 individual events.
If you have any questions about athlete eligibility please contact your respective group coach at your earliest convenience.
- 2018 lmr winter championships - meet entry report.pdf
- Psych Sheet Feb 11 v2.pdf
- Sessions report Feb 14.pdf