Officials Clinic - Introduction to Swimming Officiating
(this is a team hosted event)
Where: Gus Ryder - Yoga Room
This introductory clinic is designed for parents who are new to swimming and/or officiating. It is sometimes referred to as the timekeeper clinic because this is the job that this clinic will teach you. Please only register for this clinic if you have never taken it with LSC or any other club.
What will it cover?
The goal of this session is to:
- Begin your journey as a swimming parent/official.
- Understand the terms used at a swim meet.
- Understand the roles of the other officials on deck.
- Understand the role of the coach.
- Understand the key duties of a timekeeper.
What should I bring to the clinic?
A pencil is all you need. At the clinic, you will receive handouts to follow the clinic, your Officials Certification Card, and your Level I red pin.
Any other questions?
Please contact Clark at email@example.com.