Sleepy Hollow B Invitational
(this is a team hosted event)
Deadline to Commit: July 8
SLEEPY HOLLOW B INVITATIONAL
We are excited to showcase our club and open our pool for the best meet of the season (other than OMPA)!
See below for information about this amazing meet. Thank you to Carin Sullivan and Kara Weinreich for all of your hard work as our Sleepy Hollow B Chairs.
THE ANNUAL SLEEPY HOLLOW B INVITATIONAL FUNDRAISER IS THIS SUNDAY JULY 23, 2017!
8 & Unders : AM Session begins at 8:30 AM
9 & Ups : PM session begins at 12:00 PM
SLEEPY HOLLOW B INVITATIONAL VOLUNTEER INFO
Volunteers will be receiving (or have received) an email confirming their job and time commitment for Sunday's B Invitational. Please remember to check in with Nicole Sanders at the volunteer table when you arrive so we can give you any additional instructions. If you have any questions about your volunteer commitment, please reach out to Nicole this week (cell: 415-307-0720). We appreciate EVERYONE’S help in helping to make this a successful event for the team!
All sub information should have already been sent to Nicole. Please remember to pay your sub directly. The sub fee for the B is $75. As a reminder, if your sub does not show up to work their shift, you will be fined $200 (not the sub).
Please be on time for your shift. The success of this event relies on no late "worker bees."
PARKING INFORMATION FOR THE B INVITATIONAL
Parking around Sleepy Hollow is quite limited for the B as many streets are blocked off for no parking. Please plan accordingly and allow for extra time. Our lot will NOT be available for general parking. Additional parking information can be found below in the forms section.
- There will be shuttles picking up people in 2 locations.
- Shuttles will run all day.
- Designated shuttle stops are located at the intersections of:
- Van Ripper and Van Tassel
- Van Tassel and Sunnyside
- Shuttles also will roam Sunnyside, Van Tassel, Tarry and Van Ripper.
- The Orinda Police WILL TOW all illegally parked cars.
- Do not block driveways, and be careful to make sure Emergency Vehicles can pass.
TEAM AREA FOR THE B INVITATIONAL
- Sleepy Hollow's team area will be around the rec pool this year.
- Please take care to leave walkways free as this is a crowded meet.
- The team area map will be coming soon.
FOOD AT THE B INVITATIONAL = FUNDRAISING FOR OUR SWIM TEAM
- Wild Magnolia/Fourth Bore will be our food vendor this year.
- The Café’s Menu for the Sleepy B Invitational is coming soon.
- We will also be selling snow cones near the Cafe. This is profit for the swim team. They will be delicious!