NAC LC Meet@Sportsplex
July 7, 2018
June 25, 2018
Long Course Mini-Champs
July 7, 2018
July 7, 2018
Meet Deadline: This Sunday, June 24th at midnight .
HOST CLUB: Nashville Aquatic Club
LOCATION: Tracy Caulkins Competition Pool at Centennial Sportsplex 222 25th Avenue North Nashville, TN 37203
WARM UP: SES Warm-up procedures and Meet Safety Guidelines will be in effect.
Meet Warm-up: 9:00 am
Meet Start Time: 9:45 am
OFFICIALS: Meet Director: Corbett Gibson MeetDirector@SwimNAC.com Meet Referee: Tara Todd MeetRef@SwimNAC.com Admin Official: Kristen Selph AdminOfficial@SwimNAC.com. NAC welcomes and encourages visiting officials to participate. Please email the meet referee with days and sessions. Attire for all sessions is white over khaki and white shoes.
ENTRY DEADLINE: Meet Entries will be accepted until Midnight, Sunday, June 24th 2018.
FEES: Individual Events $6.00 per event SES Surcharge $3.00 per swimmer
Facility Surcharge $14.00 per swimmer.
LIMITS: 8&U swimmers are limited to 3 (three) individual events and 9 & Over swimmers are limited to 3 (three) individual events, not including time trials.
AWARDS: Ribbons will be awarded for 1st – 8th place for 8&U events only.
HEAT SHEETS: Only Electronic Heat Sheets will be available. These will be able to be accessed on the NAC website in a printable format.
• In accordance with Southeastern Swimming Guidelines, overhead starts, whistle starts, and the "no recall rule" will apply.
• The Meet Director reserves the right to combine heats and/or events in order to facilitate the conduct of the
meet. The Meet Director reserves the right to limit any event in order to run the meet within the time allocated.
• Any swimmer entered in the meet, unaccompanied by a USA Swimming member coach, must be certified by a
USA Swimming member coach as being proficient in performing a racing start or must start each race from within
the water. It is the responsibility of the swimmer or the swimmer’s legal guardian to ensure compliance with this
• At check in all coaches must show either USA Swimming membership card or deck pass and make them available
at the request of meet officials.
• Nashville Aquatic Club reserves the right of sole discretion to determine which team entries are accepted. In
exercising this discretion, NAC may consider the number of officials provided by the team, balance of age groups
and gender entries, level of competition and geographic location.
• Drones are prohibited over venues any time athletes, coaches, officials and/or spectators are present
• The Centennial Sportsplex respectfully asks that NO outside food or drink be brought into the building.
• NO food or drink (with the exception of water bottles) shall be brought into the pool area.
• NO coolers shall be brought into the building.
• Concessions will be available for sale by Sportsplex Personnel.
• Only Swimmers, Coaches and Meet Personnel shall be permitted on the pool deck at any time.
• Deck changing is prohibited.
• Use of audio or visual recording devices, including a cell phone, is not permitted in changing areas, rest rooms or locker rooms.