CWAC Summer Sizzle
(this is a team hosted event)
The CWAC Summer Sizzle will be held July 7-8 at UIC
- Saturday / Sunday AM Session (Ages 12&Under) - 8 AM Warm Up / 9 AM Meet Start
- Saturday / Sunday PM Session (Ages 13&Over) - 1 PM Warm Up / 2 PM Meet Start
- Saturday PM 800 Session - 15 minutes after session 2 - positive check-in at 3 PM
- Sunday PM 400 Session - 15 minutes after session 5 - positive check-in at 3 PM
The 800 and 400 will be swim fastest to slowest alternating women and men. 800 and 400 swimmers must provide their own timer and counter (800).
- 12 & Under swimmers are limited to 3 individual events each day – the 400 / 800 doesn’t count
- 13 & Over swimmers are limited to 4 individual events each day – the 400 / 800 doesn’t count
Volunteering - This is a CWAC hosted meet and CWAC families are expected to help support the team. Our primary need is timing, but additional jobs include officiating, concessions, admissions, hospitality, awards, runner / heat winner and computer - CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
The entry deadline is Sunday, June 3 at midnight.
Action Pictures - Tim Arroyo will be taking pictures at the meet and if you are interested in having a picture of your child please click here for more information.
Swimmer's Bag is a service designed to cater to the swimmer's nutrition needs during swim meet as well as before and after daily practice. The menu is updated weekly and all orders are placed online at our website - click here. Place your order 3 days prior to the meet for on time delivery.
- Meet Packet
- Warm Up Assignments
- Team Entries - 7/5/18
- Timeline - 7/5/18
- Psych Sheet - 7/6/18
- CWAC Team Entries - 7/6/18