2018 Open Water State Championships
Where: Lake Hartwell, Clemson, SC. East Beach, Harwell Lake, at the CU Rowing Facility, 522 East Beach Drive, Clemson SC 29634
When: June 9, 2018
Eligbility: Open to all swimmers.
Deadline: May 18, 2018
Cost: $25.00 facility fee, $2.00 SCLCS Sports Development fee, $2.00 SCLSC Travel Fund Fee, $1.00 Jennifer Smith Scholarship Fund fee, $10.00 per event fee, and $7.00 TG Surcharge
State Championship distances:
- 10&U - 1K--10:30 AM check in, 11:15 AM pre-race meeting, 11:45 AM race start
- 11-12 - 3K--8:00 AM check in, 9:45 AM pre-race meeting, 10:15 AM race start
- 13-14 - 5K--6:30 AM check in, 7:30 AM pre-race meeting,8:00 AM race start
- Senior - 5K--6:30 AM check in, 7:30 AM pre-race meeting,8:00 AM race start
Non State Championship distance:
- Open - .5K--10:30 AM check in, 11:15 AM pre-race meeting, 12:30 PM race start
Swimmers may also enter other distances (i.e. and 11-12 may enter the 1K or a 13-14 enter the 3K), but they would not be scored in the State Championship for that age group.
Questions? Contact your primary coach.
Family members interested in competing should follow this LINK to register.
Pre Meet Blast