Age Group ZONES Championships @ Webster, NY
- Each swimmer may be entered in a maximum of six (6) individual events in the meet and not more than three (3) individual events per day.
- In the 10 & Under and 11 – 12 age groups, swimmers are allowed to enter one bonus event for each event entered with a qualifying time, up to the maximum of 6 individual events. Bonus event entries must comply with the bonus entry time formula of 1 second per 50 (i.e. bonus event entry for a 50-yard event must be within 1 second of the qualifying standard, bonus event entry in a 200-yard event must be within 4 seconds of the qualifying standard, etc).
- The swimmer’s age on March 29, 2018, shall be their age for the entire meet.
- Entries for this meet will be capped at 875 athletes. Distribution of the athlete maximum capacity is as follows: 10 & Under: Maximum of 275 Athletes 11 & Overs: Maximum of 600 Athletes
- Entries will close for this meet once the capacities noted above are reached, or on March 19, 2018, at 5:00 pm, whichever comes first.
- Entry times for previously accepted entries may be updated until the entry deadline of 5:00 pm on March 19
STARTING TIMES (All Days)
11 & Over Prelims Warm-up 7:30 AM Start 9:00 AM
Evening Finals: Warm-up 4:00 PM Start 5:00 PM
10 & Under Timed Finals
Thursday Warm-up 12:30 PM Start 1:30 PM
Friday Warm-up 12:15 PM Start 1:20 PM
Saturday Warm-up 1:15 PM Start 2:15 PM
Hotels - RAC has not blocked rooms at a particular hotel, however, there are a few hotels in the area of the pool.