PVS 2018 14 & Under Junior Olympic Championships
This swim meet is open to all DC Wave registered swimmers who have met the qualifying times listed in the meet announcement. Swimmers will compete at the age they are on March 15, 2018.
University of Maryland
Eppley Recreation Center
College Park, MD
- Thursday: Timed Finals (All
- 4:30 - 5:30 PM Warm-ups
- 5:40 PM Meet Starts
- Friday-Sunday: Prelims
- 11 & Older
- 7:00 - 8:20 AM Warm-ups
- 8:30 AM Meet Starts
- 10 & Under
- 12:40 - 1:20 PM Warm-ups
- 1:30 PM Meet Starts
- 11 & Older
- Friday-Sunday: Finals (All
- 5:00-5:50 PM Warm-ups
- 6:00 PM Meet Starts
- To see whether or not your child has qualified,
please refer to the eligibility report: Eligibility
**Please note that relays are not included on this
- An updated Eligibility Report will be uploaded after the Last Chance Dual Meet.
- For a list of qualifying times, events offered, and the order the meet will be swum in, please refer to the Meet Announcement below.
- Programs will be sold for each session for $10. Because of this, heat sheets may not be made available prior to the meet.
- Deck Entries will not be allowed.
- Distance Events: (1,000 FR, 1,650 FR, and
- Seeded fastest to slowest.
- The fastest heat will swim during the Sunday Finals session.
- Swimmers in the distance events will need to provide their own counter and timer. Those swimming on Sunday will not need to provide their own timer.
- Positive Check-in:
- Positive check-in will be required for individual events and relays 400 yds and up.
- For those in the Sunday Finals session for the distance events, positive check-in will close at 6:30 PM on Saturday.
- 10 & unders will have 1 heat of finals.
- 11-12, and 13-14 age groups will have 2 heats of finals.