Bluefish Memorial Weekend Warwick, RI (Required for all Team Members)
(this is a team hosted event)
Sanction # NE
Meet Website: CLICK HERE
Meet Information: CLICK HERE
Friday May 25th, Saturday May 26th and Sunday May 27th Schedule
Please Arrive 15 min prior to start of warm-up!
- Friday evening warm-up 4:00pm meet starts 4:30pm
- Morning Session warm up 7:00am meet starts 7:55am. NOTE: We are warming in a different fashion than normal throughout the meet. The first warmup of 20 minutes is the younger age group (10&U in the am, 11-12 in the pm) the 2nd 25 min warmup will be the older age group (13-14 in the am, 15&O in the pm) In LC pools the younger ones tend to be overwhelmed, so we are going to give this a try out.
- 9-12 400FR Sat & 13&O 400FR Sun Distance Session; will start after a 30 minute minimum lunch break for our officials and other workers. We will try and hold to the times published in the warm up schedule.
- Afternoon Session warm up at the conclusion of the distance sessions. Saturday afternoon start warmup at 1:30, and Sunday afternoon start warmup at 2:30. We will try and hold to the times in the warmup schedule.
- We will offer an OPEN 1500. There will be one heat offered at the conclusion of the Saturday evening session, and one heat offered at the conclusion of the Sunday morning session. We may have some flexibility if time allows, but entry will be limited.. Entries can be requested during the first warmup. We are offering a full 1500 in our June 29 meet
- We will plan for one heat of 400 relays per age group/sex at the conclusion of each session.. Entries will be limited to 2 per team per age/sex (The host team may elect to not meet this restriction) We will combine relays to best utilize the pool time. Entries taken with payment ($20 each) during the sessions
Distance session events on Friday (800M), Saturday and Sunday will need to provide your own timer and counter. All heats of the 800 FR will be swum fastest to slowest, alternating girls and boys. Girls and boys may be combined if that requires fewer heats. 400IM & 400FR age groups all will be swum slow to fast.