Rock Hill (Clover) Long Course Meet
Rays Long Course Meet (Cinco De Mayo Meet)
May 4 - 6, 2018
Warm Up 5:00 - 5:50pm, Meet Start 6:00pm
13 & Older
Saturday / Sunday AM
Warm Up 8:00 - 8:50am, Meet Start 9:00am
12 & Under
Saturday PM Warm Up 12:00 - 12:50pm, Meet Start 1:00pm
Sunday PM Warm Up 1:40 - 2:30pm, Meet Start 2:40pm
*11 & Older 400 IM is the last event of the Saturday AM session.
Host Team Information
- All entrance to the pool should be thru the outside gate located on the parking lot side of the facility, not thru the main building.
- Warm up/warm down during the meet will be in the indoor 6 lane competition pool in designated lanes.
- There will roped off area designated for timers and volunteers. Spectators will not be allowed in these areas.
- Concessions will be located in the Concessions building/Lifeguard office located on the pool deck near the Splash Pad pool. There will also be a food truck onsite.
- Parking may be congested on Saturday as there are soccer games scheduled on the fields behind the pool. Sunday morning there is a church that will be using some spaces in the morning as they have their services in the YMCA. Additional parking is available on both days at the adjacent Crowders Creek Elementary School. Please share this with your families.
- Families/teams may bring tents. Tents MUST be weighted down and secured.
- Parents/spectators should plan to sit on the building side of the deck & remain behind the barriers. Swimmers should plan to sit on the Splash Pad pool side of the deck.
- Swimmers will use the changing rooms located on the outdoor pool deck by the Splash Pad pool. There are rest room facilities in the same building for spectators. There are also two (2) family changing rooms in the same building.
- The Splash Pad pool will NOT be open for anyone. There should be no swimming in the Splash Pad pool during the meet by swimmers in the meet or siblings.
- Sunscreen is necessary as there is only limited shade (on the Splash Pad pool side) around the pool during most of the day. Mornings may be cool until the sun rises over the top of the main YMCA building.
Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes before warm-up start times.
Wear MSA caps and gear.
HAVE FUN, RACE FAST, GO MSA!!!