Virginia Swimming Awards Celebration
WHO: All members of VSI teams are invited to attend along with their family members. Come out and celebrate the 2017-2018 long and short course seasons with fellow swim families, coaches, and athletes.
WHEN: Saturday, April 28, 2018. The park is open from 10:30AM – 10PM that day. A buffet style lunch (BBQ, chicken tenders, macaroni, mashed potatoes, green beans) will be served in the picnic pavilion area to those purchasing banquet tickets, from 11:30 -12:30, with dessert (banana pudding) to follow from 12:30 -1 pm. Gates to the picnic area will not open until 11:15 so please wait until then to arrive at the picnic area.
WHERE: King’s Dominion, 16000 Theme Park Way, Doswell, VA 23047
• $42 for VSI registered athletes (ticket includes all day in the park as well as parking and picnic lunch)
• $12 for VSI registered athletes who have a season pass
• $32 for VSI registered coaches (ticket includes all day in the park as well as parking and picnic lunch)
• $52 for anyone not listed above who also would like to attend thebanquet (ticket includes all day in the park, parking, and banquetattendance)
• $24 for anyone not listed above who has a season pass to Kings Dominion and would like to attend the banquet
• $40 for anyone who would like to spend the day in the park and does not care to attend the picnic/banquet (park pass only, does not include parking or banquet admission)
We will not be printing Banquet programs as we have in the past but All-Star Team members and Competitive Spirit Award winners will be asked to stand at their seats. (Competitive Spirit Awards will not be distributed at the picnic but will be available at the House of Delegates meeting Sunday, April 29th.)
HALI FLICKINGER will be our guest speaker. Currently ranked as USA’s #1 female athlete in the 200 butterfly, Hali is a 2016 Rio Olympian, and 2017 World Championships Gold Medalist.