Mark Olson Classic; Curtis High School, University Place
Coaches have committed Wave athletes from the following groups to attend this meet:
Explore 1, Explore 2, Challenge 1
Athletes not qualified for the Dick LaFave Long Course Meet may attend this meet, but you must commit to attend that meet.
Deadline to de-commit is Monday, March 5.
How do I sign up or change my commitment?
1. Go to www.waveaquatics.org
2. Sign in (sign in button is upper left side of page below main buttons)
3. Click on Meets/Events button
4. Click on meet of choice from list on that page
5. Upper right side of page there is a Attend/Decline button- click on that
6. You will see- Click on Member Name to declare for this Event:
7. Click on your swimmer’s name, then on the next page you will see where it says select- there is a drop down, where you can choose either the Yes or No option.
8. Below that there is space for notes to the coaches where you can let us know if can only attend one day of the meet or whatever limitations or requests you might have.
!Important!: If you can only be there for one day of the meet be sure to let the coach know. Otherwise they will sign your swimmer up for both days of the meet. You should do this in the notes section (step #8 above) when you sign up for a meet.