2018 Annual Spring Championships
This swim meet is open to all DC Wave registered swimmers who have met the time criteria listed in the meet announcement. Swimmers will compete at the age they are on March 23, 2018.
13820 Old Gunpowder Rd
- Friday: All Ages
- 4:30 - 5:20 PM Warm-ups
- 5:30 PM Meet Starts
- Saturday & Sunday: (Timed
- Morning Session: 11
- 7:00 - 7:50 AM Warm-ups
- 8:00 AM Session Starts
- Midday Session: 9-10
- 11:40 - 12:20 PM Warm-ups
- 12:30 PM Session Starts
- Afternoon Session: 13 &
- 3:30 - 4:20 PM Warm-ups
- 4:30 PM Session Starts
- Morning Session: 11 & Older
- For a list of qualifying times, events offered, and the order the meet will be swum in, please refer to the Meet Announcement below.
- A swimmer may not enter an event if they have equaled or bettered the PVS 14 & Under Junior Olympic Chapionships qualifying standard for their age as of 03/14/2018. A swimmer who has aged up since March 14, 2018 may not enter an event they were eligible to enter at 14 & Under Junior Olympic Championships.
- A 15 & older swimmer may not enter an event if they have equaled or bettered the PVS SC Junior Championships qualifying standard for their age as of 03/07/2018.
- If a swimmer is ineligible to swim an event in this meet, that swimmer is also ineligible to swim the corresponding relay leg of that stroke and distance on a relay team.
- Programs will be sold for each session for $2. Because of this, heat sheets may not be made available prior to the meet.
- Friday Night
- Seeded fastest to slowest.
- NT's will not be accepted.
- Swimmers must provide their own timers for all events, and if desired, their own counter.
- All events 200 yards or longer may be positive check-in.