MN MAC (C & Pre-C Times only) (Hosting) at Dodge Middle School
(this is a team hosted event)
Meet Info posted below.
Team swim caps required for all swimmers. Please purchase one from a coach at practice, if you need one. $13 for silicone and $4 for latex.
Meet Type: This is a 2 day meet for all swimmers with verifiable time slower than a “B” time standard. All “C” and “Pre-C” times qualify. This is a closed meet: Only swimmers from the MN LSC can participate.
Pool Location: Levi Dodge Middle School. 4200 208th St. W,
Farmington, MN 55024. Take Cedar Ave, south to
County Rd 50. Turn left on County Rd 50 to Akin Road. Turn left on Akin Road to 208th. Turn right on 208th and the
school is immediately on the right.
Time Schedule: Morning Session - Warm-up Start 7:20 am. Warm-up
Ends 8:20 am. Meet Start 8:30 am.
Afternoon Session: Will not start before 11:30am preceded by a 60 minute warm up.
MAC Relays: 200 Freestyle Relays will be offered according to the following categories – 10&U, 12&U and 13&O for each gender. Each club is limited to three (3) relays per event. Ribbons for 1st-8th place will be awarded for each relay event.
- No “relay only” swimmers will be permitted to participate on relays. All swimmers must have qualified and be entered to swim an individual event in Minnesota Achievement Championship in order to participate on a relay.
- Once a swimmer is qualified and entered for a Minnesota Achievement Championship individual event there are no time requirements to participate on a relay.
- Mixed Relays must be comprised of two boys and two girls.
Time Trials: Time trials will be offered, time permitting,
following each session. Time trials are open only to
swimmers in the meet. Time trials count toward a swimmer’s entry limit for the day (See Entry Limitations). Sign up
will be at the Admin table. There will be a cost of $10.00 per time trial event. A 10 minute warm-up for time trials
will be allowed as time permits at the discretion of the meet referee.
- Time trial standards will be set that the requesting athlete is within a .50 second of an age group “B” TSE for those age 13 and older, or “BB” TSE for those age 12 and younger, for each 50 yards. There will be no penalty for not achieving this standard.
- Any time trial must be submitted by the athlete’s coach.
- No advance sign-up or payment for a subsequent day’s time trials will be accepted. Time trial sign-up and payment must be submitted on the day the time trial is swum.
400 IM, 500 Free, 1000 Free, & 1650 Freestyle: These events
will be deck seeded upon completion of the positive
check-in. Positive check-in is required by the time stated at the coaches meeting at the timing table. 500 Freestyle
(except 13 & O 500 Freestyle), 1000 Freestyle and the 1650 Freestyle heats will be swum fastest to slowest, all age
groups within the session combined, genders alternating separated for score/awards by age group offered at the
meet. The 400 IM heats and 13 & O 500 Freestyle will be swum slowest to fastest, all age groups within the session
combined, separated for score/awards by age group offered at the meet. Minnesota Scratch rules will be in effect.
Additional criteria for entering the 1000 Freestyle or the 1650 Freestyle events:
- Swimmers with at least a verifiable entry time slower than the “B” time standard in the 400/500 Free may use that time to become eligible for the 1000 or 1650 provided they have not swum these events before (enter using “NT” ). Note: this rule applies to this meet but not to the Minnesota Regional Championships or STATE meet.
- Swimmers with at least a verifiable entry time slower than the “B” time standard in the 800/1000 Free may use that time to become eligible for the 1650 and vice-versa provided they have not swum the event before (enter using “NT”). Note: this rule applies to this meet but not to the Minnesota Regional Championships or STATE meet.
Entry Limitations: Age of a swimmer is determined by their age on the first day of the meet. A swimmer may compete in a maximum of 4 individual events per day and 1 relay per day. Swimmers must have a verifiable time slower than a “B” time standard. All “C” and “Pre-C” times qualify. These times must be verifiable from January 1, 2015 to present. The meet will be seeded with conforming times first and non- conforming times thereafter.
$3.00 per entrant listed on the entry sheet, $5.50 per individual splash and per relay spot. $5.00 Facility Fee, $5.00 Program Fee
- SHRK MAC Summer 2018.pdf
- Saturday AM Program
- Saturday PM Program
- Sunday AM Program
- Sunday PM Program
- Team Entries w/Heats & Lanes
- Time Line