SSA Team Specialty Meet
Team Specialty Meet
*The EDGE will NOT attend the evening session of Thursday, June 7th. The EDGE WILL attend the remainder of the meet, Friday evening - Sunday evening.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover
21 Members Way, Dover, NH
TEAM TRAVEL: The EDGE is able to provide transportation and lodging for a maximum of ten (10) swimmers ages thirteen (13) and older. We have 3 rooms reserved at the above listed hotel. 1 for coaches. 1 for female athletes. 1 for male athletes. We strongly encourage parents of travel swimmers to still make efforts to carpool themselves to attend the meet and help serve as volunteers at the meet. To RSVP and secure a spot for your swimmer(s) on our team travel list, e-mail coach Caleb ASAP.
Registration Deadline: Friday, April 13th.
Scratch Deadline: Thursday, May 31st
- Scratches may still be made after this date, but no refunds will be given as the team check to the meet host will have already been sent.
|FRI PM||2:45pm||3:15pm (open)||3:45pm|
|SAT AM (12&U)||6:55am||7:25am (lane 4)||8:00am|
|SAT PM (13&O)||10:40am||11:10am (lanes 5 & 6)||11:45am|
|SUN AM (12&U)||6:55am||7:25am (lane 4)||8:00am|
|SUN PM (13&O)||10:40am||11:10am (lanes 5 & 6)||11:45am|
ANNOUNCEMENTS & UPDATES:
- Friday's events will be swum and seeded from fastest to slowest
- All swimmers competing on Friday need to be prepared to provide their own timers and stop watches. The EDGE coaching staff will bring stop watches to the meet for this session.
- Only coaches, swimmers, volunteers, and officials are allowed on the pool deck. The pool deck is anywhere inside the fence, including grassy areas.
- Spectators: Dover arena is not available for restroom use. Porta-potties on the top of the hill are available throughout the meet.
- No pets allowed at the Jenny Thompson pool area (pool deck, spectator, and concession area) during the meet weekend.
- Volunteers: SSA will be asking for assistance with timing and officiating throughout the meet. Please consider representing the EDGE and contribute toward the community effort of making this meet great! The better impression we leave, the more likely we continue to be invited to these meets!