NSSC Team Specialty at MIT
(this is a team hosted event)
NSSC LC Specialty Meet
Friday, May 4th - Sunday, May 6th
The EDGE has been accepted to this meet. Let's show our gratitude through great effort, fast swimming, top-notch sportsmanship, but most importantly: VOLUNTEERISM. Parents - please officiate/time!
2 Forbes Rd, Woburn, MA
TEAM TRAVEL: The EDGE is able to provide transportation and lodging for a maximum of ten (10) swimmers ages thirteen (13) and older. We have 3 rooms reserved at the above listed hotel. 1 for coaches. 1 for female athletes. 1 for male athletes. We strongly encourage parents of travel swimmers to still make efforts to carpool themselves to attend the meet and help serve as volunteers at the meet. To RSVP and secure a spot for your swimmer(s) on our team travel list, e-mail coach Caleb ASAP.
Please see below for the event list.
12&Unders: Friday PM session and Saturday PM session. NO Sunday session.
13&Overs: Saturday AM session and Sunday PM session. NO Friday or Sunday AM session.
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 23rd
Scratch Deadline: Monday, April 23rd
- Scratches may still be made after this date, but no refunds will be given as the team check to the meet host will have already been sent.
|FRI PM (12&U)||3:30PM||3:50PM (L3)||4:15PM|
|SAT AM (13&O)||7:00AM||7:30AM (L1)||8:15AM|
|SAT PM (12&U Boys)||5:30PM||6:00PM (L2)||6:25PM|
|SUN PM (13&O)||2:00PM||2:30PM (L8)||3:15PM|
- We may need all hands on deck for Saturday morning's 13&O session. We have been assigned 4 volunteer timing positions. 2 timers for lane 2, and 2 timers for lane 3 at the scoreboard end of the pool. This requires at least 4 volunteers, and as many as 8 if we want to provide relief. Please log-in to your account and click on the gray job sign up button.
- We will need some volunteers for Saturday afternoon's 13&O session as well. We have been assigned 2 volunteer timing positions. 1 timer for lane 7 and 1 timer for lane 8 at the scoreboard end of the pool. This requires at least 2 volunteers, and as many as 4 if we want to provide relief. Please log-in to your account and click on the gray job sign up button.
- This meet will be
implementing CHASE STARTS for all events, with the exception of 50M
events (50M events will start from the scoreboard end and finish at
the spectator end)
- All odd number heats will start from the spectator end of the pool
- All even number heats will start from the scoreboard end of the pool
- Chase Starts: a heat of swimmers is started after the previous heat, which started from the opposite end, has made the final turn and is on their last lap.
- Meet Information Packet
- Event List Updated 5.1
- Coaches' Brief (parking information inside)
- EDGE Entry Report 5.1