Parent Education Part 2
EMPIRE KC is committed to providing outstanding opportunities for swimmers and parents alike! All Empire KC parents are encouraged to attend this educational meeting at the conclusion of our tri meet. Here are the details:
· Sunday, April 15
· Aldersgate United Methodist Church (350 SW State Route 150, Lee’s Summit, MO 64082) just east of the pool
· 3:30 pm – at the conclusion of the swim meet
· While this meeting is geared towards parents, swimmers are welcome to listen in.
To prepare for this meeting, swimmers filled out an anonymous survey at practice with the following questions:
· Why do you swim/what are your goals?
· Name at least 2 things your parents and coaches could do or are already doing that are supportive and helpful to you/your swimming goals.
· What are some things your parents and coaches do that are NOT supportive or helpful?
· List some things you can do to be supportive and helpful to your teammates and coaches?
Kerri will be sharing the results of this survey as well as sharing other important information. Please join us!