AFA Spring Open
Cadet Natatorium, U.S. Air Force Academy
Friday Afternoon: General Warm-up: 3:00-3:30 pm, Specific Warm-Up 3:30-3:50. Start: 4:00 pm.
Saturday Morning: General Warm-up: 7:00-7:30 am, Specific Warm-Up 7:30-7:50. Start: 8:00 am.
Saturday Afternoon: Gen Warm-up: 11:15 am-11:45 am, Spec Warm-Up 11:45-12:05. Start: 12:15pm.
Saturday Evening: General Warm-up: 4:00-4:30 pm, Specific Warm-Up 4:30-4:50. Start: 5:00 pm.
The Meet Host reserves the right to make limited changes to the session schedules if timeline requires. Any changes to the schedule will be sent out via email no later than Fri May 18th.
This meet will be pre-seeded, with the exception of all events 200 meters and longer. Please inform your swimmers ahead of time regarding these check-in procedures. Positive check-in for all 200’s will close a half hour before the published start time of that event’s session. Positive check-in for the 400 FR/ 400 IM and 800 Free will close an hour after the start of the appropriate session.
5. All events will be swum fastest to slowest, with any event 400 and longer alternating a Women’s heat then a Men’s heat. Each 800 swimmer must provide their own counter and timer.
There will be no event awards; each meet participant will receive a commemorative water bottle.
Entries: 13 & Over Swimmers may enter up to three (3) individual events per session, with a maximum of seven (7) individual events for the meet. 12 & Under swimmers may swim a maximum of 7 individual events, of which only 4 can be during Saturday’s Session 3. The Meet Host reserves the right to limit the meet to 500 swimmers.
Entry Fees: $5 per event and an athlete surcharge of $15. $.75 per individual swim goes to the CSI support fund.
- 2017-18 Cadet Gymnasium Entrance Policies.doc
- afa spring open session timelines.pdf
- AFA SPRING OPEN TIMERS SCHED.docx
- psych sheet afa spring session 1.pdf
- psych sheet afa spring session 2.pdf
- psych sheet afa spring session 3.pdf
- psych sheet afa spring session 4.pdf
- USAFA Map of Cadet Gymnasium.docx
- AF Academy Spring Open 25_26 May 2018 Meet Info.docx