ASI Summer Championships
Location: The Melvin Ford Aquatic Center, Memorial Park, Bentonville, Arkansas.
Groups: All Qualifiers
- Please Read the Meet Information pdf.
- This is an outdoor meet.
- All entry times must have been achieved on or after July 26, 2017.
- All swimmers may enter a maximum of three (3) individual events and one (1) relay per day including time trials and a maximum of seven (7) individual events for the Long Course Championships.
- The 400 and 1500 freestyle and 400 IM are timed final events.
- The top 8 swimmers for each event from the prelims will compete in finals.
- All heats of the 10 & Under 200 IM will be swum at Finals. For the 13-18 200 back, 200 breast and 200 fly, ages 13-18 will swim together in prelims. These events will be swum and scored separately as 13-14, 15-16, and 17-18 age groups. All the events for ages 15-18 will swim together in prelims. In those events, there will be a 15-16 final and 17-18 final.
- Swim teams with between 10-20 athletes participating in the meet shall provide two timers for each morning preliminary session. Swim teams with more than twenty athletes participating in the meet shall provide two timers for each morning preliminary session and two timers for each afternoon finals session.
Team Hotel Information
TownePlace Suites Bentonville Rogers
3100 S.E. 14th Street | Bentonville, AR 72712
Rate: $89 per night | Rate Available: 7/26/18 - 7/30/18 | Book By: 7/13/18
- Meet Information
- Timing Assignment
- Tent Area
- Parking Map
- Psych Sheet
- warm-up times/assignments