Ashwaubenon Pentathlon-Entries due 04/30
Ashwaubenon Swim Club
2018 Sprint / Distance Pentathlon
Saturday, May 19, 2018
Sanction # WI2018-209S
Meet Format: This meet is formatted to offer swimmers a choice to race either a sprint or more distance pentathlon track that is scored by single age groups up to the age of 12 and an open group, with cumulative points determining each age pentathlon winners. PLEASE READ MEET INFORMATION CAREFULLY, this is a new format.
Location: Ashwaubenon Community Swimming Pool 2391 Ridge Road Ashwaubenon, WI 54304
Entry Fees: $3 Splash Fee per swimmer $3 Facility Fee per swimmer $4 per event entered, $14 per relay team
Morning Sessions (Sessions 1 & 2):
- Session 1 begins at 8:05 AM
- Session 2 (morning distance events only) begins after Session 1, expected around 10:50 AM
- Afternoon Session (session 3): Warm-up at the conclusion of the middle session for 1 hour with the start time determined by the session report.
Entry Limits: Each swimmer may enter 5 individual events per day plus one relay.
- 2018 Ashwaubenon Sprint_Distance Pentathlon Meet Info
- Ashwaubenon 2018 Pentathlon Entry Report
- Ashwaubenon 2018 Pentathlon Relay Entry Report
- Ashwaubenon 2018 Pentathlon Entry Fees Report
- 2018 ASC Pentathlon Timeline
- 2018 ASC Pentathlon Heat Sheet Session 1
- 2018 ASC Pentathlon Heat Sheet Session 2
- 2018 ASC Pentathlon Heat Sheet Session 3
- ASC 2018 Pentathlon High Point Winners