Annual Short Course Celebration & Board Election
San Antonio Wave Annual Short Course Celebration and Board Election
Sunday, April 22, 2018 from 1 PM to 3 PM at the Vineyard Pavilion
The Vineyard Pavilion is located at 1750 Tealwood at the corner of Huebner Road and Tealwood.
Take Huebner Rd north off Loop 1604.
Take the first right, which is Tealwood, and enter the gated Napa Forest/Sienna Woods community.
The Vineyard Pavilion is visible on the right.
*Please RSVP and indicate the number of family members that will be attending in the "Notes" section!
- Establishing the goals and direction of the team.
- Establishing policies of the team.
- Determining what facilities, resources and revenue are necessary to carry out the goals and direction of the team.
- Establishing an annual budget for the team, approving expenditures and managing its finances.
- Appointing committees as necessary.
- Hiring or terminating all employees, independent contractors, or other service providers; establishing the duties, responsibilities and terms of employment for all who serve the team.
- Purchasing equipment or goods as necessary.
- Executing leases or other binding legal agreements on behalf of the team.
- Officers on the Board (President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary) have additional responsibilities.
- Attend monthly meetings for a full twelve month term.
- Contribute additional time or talents as needed for special projects or events.
- Represent the team in a professional, positive manner to others in the swim community.
- Make decisions that reflect the best interest of the team as a whole, rather than an individual or small group of the team.