Run the DOG 5K 2018
Run the DOG 5K
All swimmers, parents, and friends of 757swim are invited to participate in the Run the DOG 5K on Saturday, April 21, 2018. The race has become a tradition for our team, where be build esprit outside the pool, support Angels of Mercy Clinic with our entry fees, and positively represent our team to the community. Participation options include competitive and non-competitive 5K runs or walks, along with a 1-mile fun run. Those who do not participate in the race are encouraged to come enjoy the fun by gathering at the 757swim tent and/or cheering for the racers along the course.
This will be 757swim's 3rd time participating in Run the DOG -- and we hope it will be our 3rd time to win the award for largest team! New this year: the largest team will be distinguished by having a race t-shirt that is a different color from the rest of the race participants.
- is the registration deadline to receive a discounted race fee of $25.00 . The fee increases to $35.00 after April 6th .
- is the deadline for ensuring that you will receive a special edition 757swim race t-shirt. After this day, you can still sign up as part of the team but cannot be guaranteed our team logo on your shirt.
- is race day!
Sign up online at https://runsignup.com/Race/
- Be sure to click "Join Group/Team" during the registration process to join our team.
- Enter Coupon Code "757" to receive the discounted team rate. You will be charged a $2.50 fee for credit card processing.
- To sign up in person, visit the Colonial Sports store at 1303 Jamestown Road next to the Restore. You will complete a paper copy registration and may pay by cash, check or credit card.
For questions regarding race signups, contact Luis Long at (757) 291-1743 or firstname.lastname@example.org.