Express Spring RED vs BLACK Intrasquad
(this is a team hosted event)
Meet Schedule and Format
- 8:00 AM Warm-up
- 9:00 AM Start time
- We will have a more accurate timeline after the close of registration.
- The meet will feature the following age groups and races
- 8&U - 25 freestyle, 25 backstroke, 25 breaststroke, 25 butterfly, 100 IM
- 9-10 - 50 freestyle, 50 backstroke, 50 breaststroke, 50 butterfly, 100 IM
- 11-12 - 50 freestyle, 50 backstroke, 50 breaststroke, 50 butterfly, 100 IM
- 13&O - 50 freestyle, 100 backstroke, 100 breaststroke, 100 butterfly, 100 IM
- There will be a girls all age relay to start the meet. There will be a boys all age relay to finish the meet.
- Each swimmer will participate in all four competitive strokes and 100 IM at their age group's designated distances (exceptions will be made as necessary for swimmers in Super 8's, AG Grey, and AG White).
- This will be treated as a TRUE intrasquad, where Express swimmers will be divided up evenly onto two squads. Team 1 will be "Express Red" lead by Coach Wes, and Team 2 will be "Express Black" lead by Coach Dan. There will also be other coaching staff members at the meet coaching the swimmers. Swimmers will be notified ahead of time their squad/team assignments.
Please note that there will be no fees charged for this event now that it is an intrasquad meet. Also, there not be any individual awards given out. This will be a friendly team competition and another great opportunity for the swimmers to get back into the swing of racing again.
Past RED vs BLACK Results
Spring 2017 - BLACK (Coach Dan)
Fall 2017 - BLACK (Coach Dan)
Spring 2018 - BLACK (Coach Dan)