Express Spring RED vs BLACK Intrasquad
(this is a team hosted event)
Meet Schedule and Format
- Warm-up and Start time TBA. We will have a more accurate timeline after the close of registration.
- The meet will feature the following age groups and races
- 8&U - 25 freestyle, 25 backstroke, 25 breaststroke, 25 butterfly
- 9-10 - 50 freestyle, 50 backstroke, 50 breaststroke, 50 butterfly
- 11-12 - 50 freestyle, 50 backstroke, 50 breaststroke, 50 butterfly
- 13&O - 100 freestyle, 100 backstroke, 100 breaststroke, 100 butterfly
- There will be relays during the meet
- Each swimmer will participate in all four competitive strokes at their age group's designated distances (exceptions will be made as necessary for swimmers in Super 8's, AG Grey, and AG White).
- This will be treated as a TRUE intrasquad, where Express swimmers will be divided up evenly onto two squads. Team 1 will be "Express Red" lead by Coach Wes, and Team 2 will be "Express Black" lead by Coach Dan. There will also be other coaching staff members at the meet coaching the swimmers. Swimmers will be notified ahead of time their squad/team assignments.
Please note that there will be no fees charged for this event now that it is an intrasquad meet. Also, there not be any individual awards given out. This will be a friendly team competition and another great opportunity for the swimmers to get back into the swing of racing again.